Friday, August 1, 2014

Girls Day!

I don't know about you all, but I love a good girls night and in my opinion they don't happen often enough around here.

I just love getting to hang out with my best gal pals and doing all the girly things we can think of. Which is exactly what we did a couple of weekends ago when I traveled up to Alpharetta from Milledgeville for a day (and night!) filled with girly activities.

It all started a few months before when Amber told me that her fiancé was going to be out of town- we decided this would be the perfect opportunity to have a girls night- no-boys-allowed- kind of weekend.

We began the day prepping for spent several hours at the pool with drinks and snacks, including some yummy sangria Amber made. 

The 6 hours of pool time was followed by dinner and drinks at a place called Vintage Pizzeria in Alpharetta (I recommend the "Blue Pie" if you are a fan of blue cheese- yum yum!).

After dinner we headed back to Amber's place, opened up some wine, and set up the crown jewel of the evening-- a face mask bar:
 


                                 

                                  

                                 
We all created our own, different, concoctions to try and afterwards we were all raving about our baby-soft skin!

The night ended with some Cards Against Humanity, more wine, and capped off by watching "The Sweetest Thing," one of my favorite movies of all time!!

I definitely recommend you all try a face mask bar- this is a great activity for a sleep over with your bridesmaids or best girlfriends and will certainly leave your skin feeling refreshed!!

What are some of your favorite girls night activities??





 

No comments:

Post a Comment