Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bachelorette Party Survival Kits

Bachelorette parties are fun, but they can also take a lot out of you- especially the weekend getaways! When going out of town, a girl is bound by nature to forget something important for such a trip. This is why I love the idea of having "Bachelorette Party Survival Kits." 

I decided to give this idea a try for Brittany's bachelorette party in Savannah. I haven't put together anything like this before, but I thought it would be a good idea-especially because it was a weekend trip. I thought the guests might appreciate having some things to "survive" off of for the weekend.

These kits were more than just a cure for the average hangover. They include items that girls might have forgotten or might need while they are there, plus a few items to help out with the morning-after-a-long-night-of-celebrating headache. It's just a nice gesture, plus helpful, and a cute idea!

I have seen some people do individual kits for each guest or one big bucket of supplies. For this bachelorette party we had two hotel rooms, so I did one for each room! I used some small, black, plastic buckets for the kits and put some hot pink/zebra tissue paper in the bottom.

Items included:
Sprite                  Bandaids            Make Up Remover Wipes
Saltines                Nail files            Deodorant
Bandaids             Toothpaste         Lint roller  
Ibuprofen            Tums                  Tampons
Hair ties              Q Tips                Shout wipes
Bobby pins          Emergen-C        Mouth wash
Altoids                                  

I tried to think of everything we might need for the weekend, but I'm sure that there are things I could have added or items that weren't really needed. Although, I will say that the ibuprofen, saltines, and bandaids are a MUST! The options for these kits are endless, really!

I think that the guests really appreciated the fact that these items were available and the thought that was put into this idea.

There was a good bit of stuff left over, so I'm planning on taking the left over stuff for an emergency kit on the wedding day! So, it kind of worked out perfectly. For the wedding day emergency kit I'll probably add things like static guard and safety pins- I think these are essentials.

Bacheloretty Party- check! Next up is the big day for Brittany and Brian, so of course you should be on the look out for a post about that!





1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! These bachelorette party survival kits are really stunning. Going to buy survival kits for my best friend’s bachelorette party at one of best Los Angeles wedding venues. Hope she will like my surprise for gift. Going to wear a nice dress for the day.

    ReplyDelete