Wednesday, April 2, 2014

#bridesmaidproblems

I realized that I should be using this hashtag more often... I mean, I think it could turn into a movement (especially now that the spring wedding season is approaching).

Recently, I was reading over this Buzzfeed article again and thinking about how truly relevant it is to my life right now.

There are some things that you won't truly be able to understand or appreciate unless you have been a bridesmaid before.... 

For instance, while planning the Monograms and Mimosas shower I went to Hobby Lobby A LOT. When I was getting all packed up to go to Atlanta for the shower I realized I have SO MUCH BURLAP. SO. MUCH. I have different sizes, different colors, different shapes.... I mean, if you need some burlap, just let me know and I can hook you up!! 

I was discussing this excessive burlap issue with Amber and we were joking that I should have tweeted about it. Really, I should be tweeting whenever something like that happens and using the hashtag #bridesmaidproblems... 

Going back the the Buzzfeed article, number 8 and number 9 are my life right now. 

I have a long list of events to plan and be a part of this year! Mostly showers and bachelorette parties, but also a bridesmaid luncheon. Also, I have never been a part of so many secret Pinterest boards in my life! #bridesmaidprobz

Secret boards are the bomb because you can use Pinterest for inspiration, but keep all your ideas a secret. For instance, myself and Jenny had a secret board for Monograms and Mimosas that we used to communicate ideas for decorations, gifts, and food. 

I currently have a secret board for a brunch shower, bachelorette party, and bridesmaid luncheon. All of which are events that are being planned for someone who frequents Pinterest. I have a feeling that I will have more before the year is up, especially now that you can have an unlimited number of secret boards. #bridesmaidproblems

In the near future, I will start worrying about the bachelorette party in Savannah going smoothly, preparing a speech for Brittany's wedding, and the day of Brittany's wedding! #bridesmaidproblems All of which I am also very excited for of course.  

Now, I know it's kind of funny to think about hashtagging all of this stuff and let's be honest-I will be sending out more and more of these kind of tweets as the weddings approach. However, at the same time, I think these #bridesmaidproblems are some of the best problems to have because I get to plan/be a part of stuff for my closest friends and I love it.

Are there any of you who can relate? Comment below to share some of your own #bridesmaidsproblems or tweet me @kaytinsley using the hashtags from this post!

I'm looking forward to writing blogs on the bachelorette party that's coming up in just a few weeks! Also, look out for a blog on speech writing (dun, dun, dun...)!








1 comment:

  1. This information is quite useful, I truly enjoyed. cleaning service

    ReplyDelete